One more meetup in Lisbon, one more pair of awesome talks! Data Science has brought much change, let’s talk about it.
André Melo, Head of Analytics & Insights at GroupM Portugal, will talk to us about the challenges that companies from the pre-data science world face when taking the leap into a data driven culture. The road is not easy but André will be our guide.
Talkdesk, in the voice of Daniel Ferrari and Manuela Almeida will in their turn talk about….talking. While leading the way to a new generation of Data Science powered call centers, they will give us a peak on the backstage of how AI will help call centers become more effective and helpful.
=== SCHEDULE ===
The preliminary agenda for the meetup is the following:
• 18:30-19:00: Welcome and get together
• 19:00-19:30: Talk 1: “Information era: Forcing the quantum leap” by André Melo – GroupM
• 19:40-19:45: Group photo
• 19:45-20:15: Networking / Coffee Break
• 20:15-20:45: Talk 2: “What the hell are they talking about?” by Daniel Ferrari and Manuela Almeida – Talkdesk
• 20:50: Closing, hanging out and some beers
• 21:00: Dinner is optional but it might be an excellent opportunity for networking.
Do you want to be a sponsor in future meetups? Please contact us to email@example.com
More details here.