DSPT is back for another great year! This time we begin in Lisbon learning about what takes to bring data science to a usable product.
Pedro Balage from Farfetch will talk to us about the new advances in graph representations and how they can be useful for ECommerce companies such as Farfetch.
João Veiga from Feedzai will, in turn, provide us the perspective of a Data Scientist and the challenges it faces daily within a company.
Did we spark your interest?
Come and join us!
=== SCHEDULE ===
The preliminary agenda for the meetup is the following:
• 18:30-19:00: Welcome and get together
• 19:00-19:30: Talk 1: “New advances in Graph Representations for Ecommerce Search” by Pedro Balage – Farfetch
• 19:40-19:45: Group photo
• 19:45-20:15: Networking / Coffee Break
• 20:15-20:45: Talk 2: “3 Shades of Data Science” by João Veiga – Feedzai
• 20:50: Closing, hanging out and some beers
• 21:00: Dinner is optional but it might be an excellent opportunity for networking
If you want to attend the dinner please check in here: https://doodle.com/poll/mkmgwdyii6upc9v5
We would like to thank Feedzai for its partnership and support in this event!
More information here