Data Science is shooting for the sky!
Whether protecting us from fraudsters and looking straight into the cosmos the limits are endless. We will hear this time Joel Carvalhais from Feedzai about how important is to keep humans in the Machine Learning Loop and hear from Domingos da Silva Barbosa from ENGAGE SKA, about the SKA project, an ambitious international project to scan the whole sky.
=== SCHEDULE ===
The preliminary agenda for the meetup is the following:
• 18:30-19:00: Welcome and get together
• 19:00-19:30: “The important role human feedback plays in improving ML models” – Joel Carvalhais.
• 19:40-19:45: Group photo
• 19:45-20:15: Networking / Coffee Break
• 20:15-20:45: “Square Kilometer Array (SKA)” – Domingos da Silva Barbosa
• 20:50: Closing
• 21:00: Dinner is optional but it might be an excellent opportunity for networking -> [TBA]
Cheers and thank you for the support!
Do you want to be a sponsor in future meetups? Please contact us at email@example.com
See you there!
More information here