We have some great news: The Python Meetup is back!
On December 7th (Monday) the Python Meetup will return with a virtual event to start of the holiday season. We have two excellent speakers joining us:
1. Rita Gonçalves talking about “Data Visualization with Python” (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritavigoncalves/)
Data plays an essential role in today’s world, but we must be able to understand patterns and trends, in order to extract valuable insights out of it. Data Visualization tools can help us do just that.
Rita Goncalves is working as a Marketing Data Specialist at Fujitsu, a multinational Japanese ICT company. Originally from a small town in Leiria, she has lived in the US, Brazil and the Netherlands before settling in Lisbon, where she currently lives.
She’s passionate about learning new skills and finding solutions for business problems.
At our meetup Rita will share her experience and talk about:
– Data Visualization libraries in Python
– How to visualize data and extract information for better decision-making
– How to perform an Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) with Python (hands-on)
2. Akber Khan talking about “Python for AI and Machine Learning Projects” (https://www.linkedin.com/in/akberkhan1/)
Akber Khan is the Founder & Product Manager for Evolve Machine Learners an AI & Machine Learning EduTech startup based in USA, Germany, and Indonesia. His startup has trained over a thousand students across the world in Python, Data Science, and AI & ML.
The format will be two 20-30 minute talks, followed by Q&A.
This time the meetup will be held virtually on Zoom. RSVP to this event to get the Zoom link.
See you there!